We are Bioniq Health-Tech Solutions (bioniq
- We may collect personal information that you provide us when you:
- purchase, order, return, exchange or request certain information about our products and services;
- contact us;
- visit or register with our Site or participate in another feature of our Site;
- enter into a contest or sweepstakes or respond to one of our surveys;
- participate in consultations with a nutritional therapist offered as part of our services;
- submit your health records (such as blood and other similar test results) to us or authorize third parties to do so on your behalf, or
- provide us with comments or suggestions.
- We may also collect personal information about you from service providers who provide us with e-commerce related services related to the Site.
- Personal data, or personal information, means any information about an individual from which that person can be identified. It does not include data where the identity has been removed (anonymous data).
- We may collect, use, store and transfer different kinds of personal data about you which we have grouped together as follows:
- Identity Data includes first name, maiden name, last name, username or similar identifier, marital status, title, date of birth and gender.
- Contact Data includes billing address, delivery address, email address and telephone numbers.
- Financial Data includes bank account and payment card details.
- Transaction Data includes details about payments to and from you and other details of products and services you have purchased from us.
- Technical Data includes internet protocol (IP) address, your login data, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform, and other technology on the devices you use to access this website.
- Profile Data includes your username and password, purchases or orders made by you, your interests, preferences, feedback and survey responses.
- Usage Data includes information about how you use our website, products and services.
- Marketing and Communications Data includes your preferences in receiving marketing from us and our third parties and your communication preferences.
- Special Categories of Personal Data includes details about your race or ethnicity, information about your health, and genetic and biometric data.
- We have set out below, in a table format, a description of all the ways we plan to use your personal data, and which of the legal bases we rely on to do so. We have also identified what our legitimate interests are where appropriate.
- Note that we may process your personal data for more than one lawful ground depending on the specific purpose for which we are using your data. Please contact us if you need details about the specific legal ground we are relying on to process your personal data where more than one ground has been set out in the table below.
- In addition, we will use your contact information to send you newsletters, emails, push notifications and in-app notifications about our products, services, sales and special offers if you sign up to receive them and have not opted out.
- We may combine information we obtain about you through our websites with the information obtained through our apps for the purposes described above. We also may use the information we obtain in other ways for which we provide specific notice at the time of collection or otherwise with your consent.
We require certain essential information so that we can provide services to you, so if you do not provided such information to us or remove it from our site or ask us to remove it we will not be able to provide the services to you.